PORSCHE RESTORATION SERVICES
Minor to Major Restorations
Our minor to major restoration cars get stripped down to the body. From there we can further inspect the parts and frame of the vehicle and make a better plan on what must be done to bring the car back to life. This is where we can decide whether it will be a minor or major restoration project. Once this decision has been made, we begin the restoration process of the classic cars.
We offer everything from basic oil change to wheel refinishing, engine detailing, engine rebuilds, suspension work, body fitment, replacing body seals, trim refinishing, and more!
A continuation is a revival of a classic Porsche. This means thoroughly going through the car and bringing it back to its original form. In this process, Makellos Classics does a full inspection of the car and repairs mechanical and cosmetic issues that take away from the enjoyment of the vehicle.
For a custom built rarity, you may be interested in one of our restoration projects. These cars are completely disassembled and pieced back together bolt by bolt, for a perfectly immaculate revival. These high-end beauties are luxurious, timeless and our personal masterpieces.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We put the customer before anything else. Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We set the bar high, and don’t produce anything less than our standard of perfection.
- Our facility practices transparency, so you always know what’s going on with your investments, and in our garage.
- We work hard to make sure that you love your drive, from the lot to your driveway.
- We offer support before, during and after the transaction is finished. We’re all about the relationship, and we want our customers to be part of our community.